Code of Conduct
Being a reputed higher education institute dedicated to the holistic well-being of the learners, this college has a set of rules and regulations for maintaining decency, discipline and peaceful teaching-learning ambience in the campus. All the staff and the students must comply with these codes of conduct.
- The college maintains ‘zero tolerance policy to ragging’; any kind of physical or verbal abuse and/or teasing and/or sexual harassment as may be legally classified as ‘ragging’ is strictly prohibited, and students’ involvement in any kind of ragging will result in their expulsion from college and criminal prosecution in the court of law.
- All the staff and the students are required to maintain the desirable decency and sanctity of the institute by refraining from all kinds of indecorous and improper behaviours.
- The college campus being a ‘plastic-free zone’, any kind of littering is strictly prohibited. It is our common duty to maintain cleanliness on the college premises.
- The college campus being a ‘smoking-free & alcohol-free zone’, smoking, drug abuse and drinking alcohol are strictly prohibited within the campus.
- Playing loudspeakers, shouting and/or making any kind of nuisance that may affect the peaceful teaching-learning ambience of the college is strictly prohibited.
- Purposeless loitering on the college premises and entry of unauthorized persons into the college campus are prohibited
- Students must maintain punctuality regarding their entry into the college campus and attending the scheduled classes.
- At the time of entry, students must show their identity cards to the designated security personnel.
- Though no specific dress code is imposed by the college, both the staff and the students are expected to dress in keeping with the dignity and reputation of the college and according to the socially acceptable standards.